Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy InfoSec Career Hacking: Sell Your Skillz, Not Your Soul? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on InfoSec Career Hacking: Sell Your Skillz, Not Your Soul. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
InfoSec Career Hacking: Sell Your Skillz, Not Your Soul ReviewI enjoyed reading this book and I kept thinking to myself, "I wished this book would have existed when I tried to break into Information Security/Information Assurance. So far I've had a pretty successful IA career and as I read each chapter of the book I realized that I basically followed almost all of the books suggestions, some by my own plans and some by accident.This book is definitely authored by an all-star cast so I was excited to crack the seal. I liked the sections on employment opportunities and who's hiring. The brief IA overview was definitely necessary. I was also fond of the Laws of Security content. I've never thought about those laws and how true they really are.
When I get time my friend and I plan to use the Creating an Attack Lab content. It was a good collection of theory and tool descriptions.
Overall this book is a good read and even though I've been in the Information Assurance field for over 8 years now I plan to use it as a reference and to build me an attack lab ASAP.
All IA/Infosec newbies should read this....it could have saved me some stress when I was just a noob!
Mark Cavey, CISSP-ISSAP, IAM, IEM, CHS
Senior Computer Network Defense Engineer
InfoSec Career Hacking: Sell Your Skillz, Not Your Soul Overview"InfoSec Career Hacking" starts out by describing the many, different InfoSec careers available including Security Engineer, Security Analyst, Penetration Tester, Auditor, Security Administrator, Programmer, and Security Program Manager. The particular skills required by each of these jobs will be described in detail, allowing the reader to identify the most appropriate career choice for them. Next, the book describes how the reader can build his own test laboratory to further enhance his existing skills and begin to learn new skills and techniques. The authors also provide keen insight on how to develop the requisite soft skills to migrate form the hacker to corporate world.* The InfoSec job market will experience explosive growth over the next five years, and many candidates for these positions will come from thriving, hacker communities * Teaches these hackers how to build their own test networks to develop their skills to appeal to corporations and government agencies * Provides specific instructions for developing time, management, and personal skills to build a successful InfoSec career
Want to learn more information about InfoSec Career Hacking: Sell Your Skillz, Not Your Soul?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment