Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Visual Basic 2005 with .NET 3.0 Programmer's Reference? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Visual Basic 2005 with .NET 3.0 Programmer's Reference. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Visual Basic 2005 with .NET 3.0 Programmer's Reference ReviewAlthough I have out-dated programming experience, this book is written using the most boring method of teaching and I found that this book is really not worth it. I wish I picked another book. I learned more from a free online tutorial.This author should stick to programming and never write a book again.
Visual Basic 2005 with .NET 3.0 Programmer's Reference OverviewWith this completely up-to-date tutorial and reference, you'll quickly learn how to develop Visual Basic (VB) programs that leverage the latest features of Vista and .NET 3.0. You'll get in-depth descriptions of the development environment, basic program syntax, and standard controls. Plus, you'll explore the fundamental concepts in object-oriented programming with VB, discover how to take advantage of specific VB features, learn how to draw images, use GDI+ routines, and generate printed output.
Want to learn more information about Visual Basic 2005 with .NET 3.0 Programmer's Reference?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment