Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible Review

Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible ReviewI am impressed with the books layout and comprehensive content. I found the accompanying CD to be quite helpful. I like that completed examples of exercises in the book (organized by chapter) are included on the CD. The CD also includes nice looking, easy-to-navigate templates.
So far, every question or stumbling block that I have come across has been addressed in this book. The index is quite complete. This book is excellent as a reference guide as well as a training guide.
I am an experienced computer user versed in many software products. I have worked for several years training people to use computers and software.As an experienced user, I have been able to teach myself FrontPage using this book. Wearing another hat, I am always looking for easy to comprehend reference books for students. This book would be helpful and comprehensible to users coming from a beginning background, while still holding the interest of more advanced users.
The "Quick Start" booklet that comes with the book is useful for people who want to quickly get started designing (and fiddling) without searching through the whole book.
I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to design effective web pages without learning extensive programming.Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible OverviewWith FrontPage 2000, creating a Web site has never been easier. Designed to function like any other Office 2000 program -- with the same familiar menus, templates, and wizards -- FrontPage 2000 enables you to build a Web site that integrates interactive multimedia elements, pre-built Office 2000 components such as spreadsheets or databases, and the very latest advances in Web technology. Using precise instructions and lots of examples, Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Bible shows you how to harness the power of this award-winning software -- and create state-of-the-art Web pages.

Want to learn more information about Microsoft® FrontPage® 2000 Bible?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment